- Motorized vehicles are not permitted.
- Be courteous and predictable to other trail users at all times.
- Keep right, always pass on the left, giving audible warning to pedestrians, skaters and other bicyclists.
- Maintain single file when others are within 100'.
- Keep dogs on leash when walking near a trail and clean up after your pet.
Bicyclists and Skaters
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Give audible warning when passing pedestrians, skaters or bicyclists.
- Ride and skate at a safe speed.
- Slow down and form a single file in congested conditions, reduced visibility, and other hazardous conditions.
- Speed Limit: 15 mph
- Please stay to the right side of the trail except when otherwise designated.
- Watch for other trail users.
- Be especially alert when running.
- Listen for audible signals and allow faster trail users (runners and bicyclists) to pass safely.
Report illegal activities to the appropriate police:
- James City County: 757-253-1800
- Charles City County: 804-652-4701
- Henrico County: 804-501-5000
- City of Richmond: 804-646-5100
To report maintenance and safety concerns, call 804-788-6455
or Click Below